Thursday, March 17, 2011
st. patricks day disaster
I always like to try and make holidays fun for my kids and do cute little traditions. For St. Patricks day I tell them there is a leprechaun in the house and we have to try and catch him. I leave little foot prints everywhere and put green food coloring in the toilet, like he peed in it. Well, today I did those things and Davis was absolutely terrified, He did not find if fun or amusing at all. When he saw the green toilet water he came running into my room crying and yelling "MOM! THERE IS A LEPRECHAUN IN OUR HOUSE! HE PEED IN OUR TOILET! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" It was a statement of pure terror. He would not stop crying for like a half hour and wouldn't leave my side. I had to explain that it was just pretend and leprechaun's are not real. So much for fun leprechaun traditions! They are not allowed in my house ever again. HEAR THAT LEPRECHAUNS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment