Thursday, August 13, 2009

baby's first picture

I know right...wow....it's so impressive. It looks like a blob of nothing. But thats my little baby! The nurse said (her) heart just started beating yesterday or today, which is kinda cool. So I got to hear it. I'm just glad there is only one baby in there. And it's nice and healthy. The nurse also said that it's measuring about a week larger than it should be, and she moved my due date up 3 days. Like I've said before, I have huge babies. Its crazy that they can already tell its going to be gigantor baby. The picture below is in one of my baby books and I just thought it was cool to see a more detailed picture of whats in the ultra sound. I'm 7 1/2 weeks so its a little bigger than the 7 week picture. But that's what your looking at. Pretty interesting.

1 comment:

MSorenson said...

That's exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat! I always feel better hearing it and knowing they are real. Lots of fun posts. I'm glad Rylie had a good day.