Sunday, August 30, 2009

some (white trash) people

We've had a few people come look at our silly dog but nobody wants him because he barks like crazy any time strangers come over, and he bites them, so of course nobody is going to want him. But last night we got a call at around 10:30 at night, which is kinda strange, from some people who wanted to come look at him. So they came over and they were...... not the most clean or well dressed people, but that's okay! Anyway, the dog barked like crazy and even nipped at their son and they decided that they wanted him anyway. So they took the dog and I was majorly relieved. I thought we would have that dog forever. BUT... we get another call at midnight.....yes midnight...who does that, seriously?? And they said that the dog would not stop barking and every time they went near him he would bite them. So they wanted to bring the dog back......my first thought.....HECK NO! You have to sell him if you want to get rid of him! SERIOUSLY!!! He's your problem now!! But my husband is nicer that me I guess and said they could bring the dog back the next day. I was rather upset, number 1 because they called us at midnight to tell us they didn't want the dog anymore, that's just rude. Number 2, they didn't even give the dog a chance to warm up to them. And number 3 now I had to get that stupid dog back!! The best part of the story is that the next morning they called my husband like 10 times starting at 7 in the morning and then came and parked in front of our house waiting for us to call them! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! I was ticked!! You don't call some one early in the morning like that. Why couldn't they just wait until we got back to them? And the wife left really rude messages on my husbands voicemail saying that they were waiting for us outside and to answer our door immediately. These people just keep getting better and better! They knew what they were getting into because we TOLD them continually what kind of dog he was! And they have to freaking nerve to treat us like we were in the wrong. I was fired up. I wanted them to come up so I could give them a piece of my angry mind. But the guy just walked up to the door and let the dog run inside and waited at the door for his money back. I didn't say anything to him only because I was really shaking mad. I can't have confrontations with people when I'm that mad because I say really mean things. I juts think that the way they handled the situation was completely uncalled for and rude. They are white trash. I'm still so upset about the whole thing and that he got his money back. I regret not saying anything to him because they need to know that they can't treat people like that. So we're still stuck with this dog and I don't know what to do. No one is ever going to want him. I should have known from thier dirty selves and yucky clothes that they were going to be so terrible. Thats what I get for trying not to judge people!!

No comments: