Sunday, August 2, 2009

I forgot to say....

...when I was due in my last post. I am currently about 6 weeks along and am due in late March, early April. I don't know my exact due date because the doctors always move it up when they see how big my babies are, plus I will definaletly be induced. Davis was induced 12 days early and he was 8 1/2 lbs. So we like to get those babies out as soon as possible. So we're looking at a window of at least two weeks of possible due dates. I am seeing a new doctor, Dr. Haskett, from Legacy OBGYN. I love him, he's the cute one, :) But seriously, he's a very good doctor and makes me feel very important. The whole clinic is good. There is never anyone in the waiting room and I get called back right away. I have had all my labs done and everything is normal. It sounds weird talking about all this now seeing as I have a very long way to go, but it is nice to know. Yay, I love talking about baby stuff! So please don't get annoyed if I write lots of posts about whats going on. I like to remember it all. Sorry Kelley! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Not annoyed! I'm so excited for you to have another little baby!