Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bad omen? I think so.

So I have finally had it with our little dog. He really wasn't so bad when we first got him. I didn't even really notice him. But it has now gotten to the point that I just don't have the energy to take care him. I can barely take care of my own kids, let alone a silly dog that shreds toilette paper, dryer sheets and paper towells all over my house every day. I just don't want to. He barks like crazy too, which drives me crazy. And he's not nice to anyone who comes over. I'm tired of yelling at to him behave and we have been trying to train him ever since we got him. So we posted him on KSL and we've had a few people call on him. Today we had a cute little family come and look at him and we took him out on a walk outside and the kids were playing on the playground in front of our house and one of the kids started screaming. We looked over and he was being attacked by wasps. Like 50 of them. Poor kid! He came over and his mom took off his shirt and he must have been stung 20 or more times. They were all over his face and chest and arms. Holy crap did I feel bad. Then his mom says "I have to get him to hospital, his dad is severely allergic to stings and so I have to get him checked out." So they all jumped into the car and took off. If that's not a bad omen for them I don't know what is. So they probably will not be calling us back. I feel really bad for that little kid! But I really want this dog gone! I really doubt anyone will buy him. He growls and barks and bites anyone who comes near him that isn't us and it's really hard to explain to people that he is only like that when he first meets people and he will get better. How are they suppose to believe that? He's just and awful dog. So we'll see if anyone actually wants him.

No comments: