Sunday, February 6, 2011

127 hours...of fun!

 Yay for date night! We've been having lots of fun going out with out friends the Reeves. We went to Five Guys for dinner and then went to go see 127 Hours, a guy in our ward was one of the editors on that movie so we had to show our support and go see it. It was really good, I definitely don't ever need to see it again, but it was worth seeing once. We walked around the mall while we waited for our movie to start, hence the Victoria's Secret undies pic. Justin was a little beside himself in that store. Ashley, I was unaware that you married a 12 year old! :) haha

  I don't really know what this picture is all about, we wern't ready for him to take it when he did. I just like throwing in embarrassing pictures to mix it up. You don't always have to be smiling to hotttttt!
 And here is Justin being the guys from movie who cut his arm off....

 And here we are doing our famous crazy face pics looking goooood. And below we are posing like the manikins in the background. We were pretty bored.


1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

fuuun night! i am stealing these