We stopped at Michael's house on the way to my parents to meet our new nephew, Josh. He's a cutie!
Us, Michael's sisers Jenny and Katie and Katies daughter Elizabeth
At the aquarium at Sterns Warf
A day at the beach! The kids played Pirates with Micheal and dug for treasure
We made a little side trip to San Diego to see my brother Scott and his new baby and to go to the zoo. Liv stayed back with my mom. Here is the new little guy James, or Jimmer. We also played K'nect but sadly didn't get any pictures of that.
For those of you who havn't been to the San Deigo zoo, you must go. It is epic. It takes litteraly all day to see the whole thing. The kids loved it
On our drive home it was raining and there was this huge rainbow, the picture does not do it justice, it was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen
And the kids paaaased out. Rock on.
Every time we go down we make a special trip to see Michael's grandparents, Bachan and Geechan, which is Japanese for, you guessed it, grandma and grandpa. There is a tradition that Bachan puts make up on the little girls, Rylie looks forward to it every time. They don't speak much english but they love our kids, they are named after them so I'm sure they scored some points with that. :)
Another day at the beach! We built the unltimate sand castle...
and the funnest part is distroying it!
My sister Jamie and I hit up the Justin Bieber movie. It was aaaaawsome. I highly recommend it. Bieber4life!!
Aaaaaaand then there was the flight home.....I'll let the picture speak for itself....
We had such a fun time visiting with family, playing at the beach, eating amazing food, shopping with my mom, and just getting some time with each other to relax and get a break. I miss it already!
(And below is another picture from the zoo that I could not for the life of me figure out how to put it in the right spot with this new picture uploading nonsence! I hate it!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment