Friday, February 11, 2011

Awkward & Awesome

My good friend Ashley Reeves posted a blog like this and encouraged us all to do our own so here are my awkward and awesome highlights of this week

{Awkward}
*Having my husband check our account balance and finding the deposits that would give away his Valentines surprise....I had to do a major cover up.
*painting my sons nails pink because he wanted to be one of the girls
*Having my daughter tell me I look like a little girl when I wear tight pants
*Buying frilly Valentines undies at Walmart and having some fat greasy teenage boy be my check out guy....I don't even want to know what he was thinking. I think I was also buying birth control at the same time, I'm sure he was having a party in his head!

{Awesome}
*using sunless tanner to look not so pasty for going in the hot tub tonight with the girls, because tanning gives your wrinkles ladies.
*helping a good friend get rid of a headache with a massage
*finding out Down East now has Anthropology stuff there....and spending waaaay to much money on it.
*getting two mastiffs, one male one female to breed, thats more my husbands awesome thing but nonetheless
*getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist and having no cavities
*making Valentines cookies with my kids
*Buying a ton of new clothes a size down from normal and fitting into a size 4 skirt, without sucking in. glorious.
*running 5 miles straight, well I will do this tomorrow, but it's happening so it can still be on my list.

My name is Andrea Tao and I believe I have the most awkward things on the planet happen to me, this week was pretty mellow, we'll see what happens next week!

1 comment:

:: ashley :: said...

you put on sunless tanner? psh, enjoy my pastiness! :)