This was my conversation with Davis tonight:
Davis- mom my bum hurts.
me- I'm sorry buddy, whats wrong?
Davis- It just hurts right here (putting his hand on the side of his bum)
me- oh man are you okay?
Davis- no mom everytime I go potty and pull my pants up, both pieces of my bum hurt
(meaning his cheeks)
me-(laughing) really? Did you fall down and hit your bum?
Davis- I don't fink so, I know I hit my noggin today, but not my bum, I don't know why my pieces hurt!
He's 3. If you knew him this would be all the more funnier. I could not stop laughing that he called his bum cheecks, pieces and that he called his head his noggin. That kid says the funniest stuff, I need to write it down more often.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha, that made me laugh out loud. What a cutie!
Post a Comment