Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentines day

 This Valentines day was so fun for me because I had been planning a suprise vacation for our family and was telling Mike all about it. The fun  part was that we were leaving the next day and he had no clue! He got me roses and this SUUUUPER cute dish set that I've had my eye on. I am in love with it.
 This is Mike reading the poem I wrote him telling him about the trip....
 This is what it said-
Happy Valentines day sweet husband of mine
I'm happy this year you are my Valentine
I love you so much and wanted to get you something crazy fun,
So I thought, What about a week in the glorious sun?
I called your work and everythings all set
Tomorrow morning we are getting on a jet
We're going on a much needed vacation
to see our families and get some much needed relaxation!
So pack your bags and lets get ready to go
And get far far away from this awful yucky snow!
I'm not joking, this is really all planned out to the T
I know you're shocked I hid this from you actually!
So lets get ready I need to pack too,
This is just how much I really love you!

And off we went! Next come all the California pics!!!

No comments: