Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mini Makeover

 I decided to do a little mini makeover to my house. I wanted things to be more light and fresh and colorful and happy! So I changed the colors and bought a new area rug, and painted some old picture frames and WA-LA! They are panoramic pictures so they don't line up perfectly, but you get the idea! Above is the before picture and below is the after..........

Here is the new rug...





One of my favorite finds from Rod Works....

And I wanted to show case my new plates, they are to cute to just sit in my cupbords!


Painted and distressed frames, super easy

4 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

those plates are beautiful! i love it all, good job!

Coralie said...

SO cute! I love your room makeover ;) Can't wait for our zebra rug!

Erin said...

That looks great, I really love the rug! You seriously inspire me :)

The Carlsens said...

Oh man, love the make over. Super jealous. I need some serious help on my house.