Thursday, March 19, 2009

before and after

Before




After


Before



After


Before

After

Before
After


This was a project my mom and I worked on while she was here. Davis has never had a real crib set so we made him one. We probably spent just as much money making it as we would have buying a new one.... but it was fun.


I don't have before pictures for these but I think they still look good. I am totally open for suggestions and moving things. I'm no interior designer and I'm still not sure everything will stay where I put it so if you hvae any suggestions please tell me! We are planning on painting the master bedroom, kids rooms, and bathrooms next month so I think that will help.












































6 comments:

MSorenson said...

Everything looks awesome! I love the crib set you made. Can't wait to see it all in person in May.

trine k said...

Yay! It looks AMAZING! great job, I'm sure you're exhausted from all that work, but you did it! and it really looks great, I'm totally jealous. Come decorate my house next.

Anonymous said...

wow! Its all done! It looks so good! I'm sorry I wasn't more help- you definitely didn't need me!

amber {and co.} said...

Way to go Andrea, it looks great!! Glad youre so happy there :)

Amanda said...

Wow Andrea, your place looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it! I'm impressed at how quickly you got everything put away.

Leanne said...

This looks great! I especially love the white shelf along with the pictures above the couch :) Great use of space. I'm excited for Tuesday!