Monday, March 16, 2009

We made it!



Doesn't that look fun? This was the picture I took after the first load. I should have taken one when everything was in. You couldn't see any floors or walls. The move went pretty smooth. We had a lot of help on Saturday morning. The rest of the day was just unpacking. I actually don't think I personally moved anything. I was the supervisor. I was sooooo done lifting boxes! So the new house is coming together nicely. I took some before pics so I'll post the before and afters. I am so grateful for all the help we had, we could not have done it without the help! I just finished cleaning the other house today so I can be done with that! WOO HOO! Get me out of there!! Thats a good feeling. Okay Camarillo girls, girls night is at my house next Tuesday night at 7. So be there!

After we were all done moving stuff my husband saw my leg and said I had to take a picture of it. I can't even count how many times I hit my shins or smashed my fingers or stubbed my poor toes. Pretty narley.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so excited to see your new place and everyone that I never get to see from Camarillo!