Monday, March 2, 2009
so sick
2 nights ago I woke up with a crazy sore throat and then throughout the day I started to feel worse. I felt like I was getting the flu, I had the achy joints and headache. Then last night I literally felt like death. I don't think I've ever felt like that before. My body hurt so bad, I didn't sleep all night, and my throat was killing me, I kept feeling freezing and then sweating hot. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't even get out of bed. I couldn't move anything. Mike had already left for work and I texted him and told him something was very wrong. He came home and I drove myself to the instacare. They did some tests and found out that I have strep. I guess when it gets advanced enough it gets into your blood stream and sorta shuts your body down. I got put on some antibiotics and I can't be around my kids for 24 hours. I guess its pretty contagious. So I took an hour long bath and am looking forward to a liquid diet for the next few days! I don't even know how I got it. So weird. So trust your body and if you think something is really wrong, it probably is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yikes Andrea! I hope that you feel better. I'll bet it's kind of a nice break from the kiddos for a day. Wouldn't it be nice if, when we are sick, we could never have to take care of our kids at the same time? At least you have one thing to enjoy during this nasty sickness.
Post a Comment