Wednesday, March 11, 2009
moving stinks
Every time I move I swear I will never do it again. And now I remember why. I can't believe how much I hate packing and unpacking stuff. I hate how much stuff I have in the first place! I have been driving things over to the new house all day yesterday and all day today. The only thing that makes me happy is walking into my new house and seeing how beautiful it is. This is the first time in my married life that I have gotten to live in a nice place. My past houses have not been to bad, but nothing compared to this. This might even be the first and only time I get to live in a new house, like actually just built, new. I am scared to death of the commitment as well. We haven't technically bought it yet but pretty much and thats scary. We are in it to win it. I didn't realise how scary this was going to be. But I know its the right choice for us and its comforting knowing that my parents have our backs. So we're not completely alone. But my arms are so sore from lifting boxes and the inside of my fingers and raw. So good luck Amber Phillips! You have a big move ahead of you too! I can't wait for girls night at my place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seriously, owning your own place is a very scary, exciting feeling! I can't wait to see your place with everything in it (and to go in the hot tub, hehehe :) Moving is such a pain but it will be worth it!!
Good luck with the move! I can't wait to see your new place!
p.s. I totally think the grocery thing is worth it - I made a long comment about it on my post if you're interested.
Post a Comment