Tuesday, March 3, 2009

laid off

I got a phone call from my boss today and he told me that they have to lay some people off because it's so slow and since I only worked 1 day a week I was one of the people they had to let go. Awesome. I love this economy. Even though I only worked 1 day a week I was still bringing home at least $100 a week. It's not much but it was enough to cover the last of the bills. (Sigh........) There's got to be a reason for all this. I really don't want to have to find another job. It was so rare that I was able to find this job where they let me work just one day a week. Spas hate that because its really hard to get a clientele. But that's all I can do. I won't put my kids in day care. This is the worst timing ever. We're one week from moving into our new house and now things are all uncertain with money again. I hate that. We had everything planned out so perfectly! Hopefully a better job will come along. Who knows why things like this happen. We just have to have faith that it will work out.

No comments: