Sunday, March 22, 2009

Handsome hair cut!






I sure appreciate the compliments I got on my house. That was nice. I moved some more things around, I just can't make up my mind. So I went and got Davis's hair cut yesterday. He was starting to look a little homeless. His bangs were in his eyes and the hair in the back was long enough to put in a ponytail. I actually really like longer hair on little boys, but my kids hair is so straight and fine, it just wasn't working. I decided to pay for it because I have tried cutting it myself and its impossible when they move thier head all over the place. So we went to Cookie Cutters. I think I have mentioned this place before and how much I love it. They are so good with the kids. So here is the handsome little guy. I always love when they first get it cut, it's so cute! The stylist gave him a little mohawk.

2 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh, he is so stinkin' cute :)

MSorenson said...

Cute, I love the one where he is eating the fork! I always take my boys to a place too, I think their hair is harder to cut than girls cut it goes so short.