Thursday, May 28, 2009

Awesome book!


I got this book recently and I recommend it to any mother or expecting mother I know! Even if you don't have kids yet but want them in the future, read this book! Its a compilation of stories from different mothers about all things........motherly I guess. I teared up in every story, and some I full out balled! The stories are so true and amazing. It talks about everything from pregnancy, birth, miscarriage, stillbirth, infertility, adoption, newborns and toddlers. Its no secret that I sometimes have a hard time being a mom but this book is so inspirational. And if you're pregnant you will cry for sure! In a good way though. So I strongly recommend this book to all my dear friends. You can borrow it from me if you want. :)

1 comment:

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

I might just have to go get it...where did you get it from? Thanks for the recommendation, and it was so good to talk to you today!