Sunday, May 31, 2009

Funny husband and Lifetime movies

Last night I was watching tv on our bed and my husband walked in and said "There's a movie I want to watch at 9." I asked what it was and he said "Its called 'Maneater'. It's on the lifetime movie network." I busted up laughing and told him what a nerd he was for wanting to watch a movie on the lifetime movie network and he said "What? I heard previews for it on the radio and it sounded like it was a good movie." I am still laughing thinking about it. So we turned it on and watched it together. It ended up being a mini series and we thought it was thoroughly entertaining. Lifetime movies are extremely cheesy, but we loved it. At every cheesy line we looked at each other at thought the same thoughts "Are we seriously watching this movie?" But it was cute, and we are excited for the next part in the series tonight!!!! I love lifetime movies, I watch them all the time and he makes fun of me because they are so cheesy. Now he has no grounds for making fun! I love his girly side.

3 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Hahah! That is so funny!! We were just talking about how weird the shows are on the Lifetime Network. If it makes Michael feel better, Tom watches Bridezilla with me! :)

Anonymous said...

let me guess... was the plot something along the lines of a girls boyfriend sleeps with her mother and then the mother becomes a raging jealous murderous pyscho? and the daughter is also balimic of course!

Anonymous said...

ya I missed spelled bulimic