Friday, May 8, 2009

Birthday boy

We had a little birthday BBQ for Mikey. He turns 26 on Monday. It's always good to see old friends. It got really loud with 16 people in our little house but it was fun. In the picture: Kelley, Elisa, Mari, Matt, Mike, Rylie, big Davis, Kim, Leanne, Garrett, Andrew. Trine, Larry and thier kids were also there but not in this picture for some reason.


Andrew and Elisa Campbell, Matt and Mari Bell

Leanne and Garrett Barlow
Little Davis





















3 comments:

MSorenson said...

Oh fun, happy birthday little brother! I love that it's Big Davis and Little Davis. I still like DJ and DJJ, but Big and Little is cute too.

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

That looks so fun! Happy Birthday, Mike! Andrea, is it just me, or do you feel like we're better friends through blogs than we were in real life through high school? Hahaha!!!! The more I read your blog, the more I feel like we have in common! Ha!

trine k said...

ha, we were on child duty inside your house...what else?? :) I was nursing and Lar was taking Leyna to the bathroom. It was a GREAT party, yummy food and lots of fun people. Thanks for having a birthday Mike, and an awesome wife.