Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Princess Camp!!
I have been searching for some fun summer activities for my kids to do now that Rylie doesn't have preschool anymore so I signed her up for swim lessons, but I still wanted more. I found this website for a gymnastics place in Lehi and they offer so many cool classes! They have tumbling, cheer, gymnastics, and summer camps. So I looked into what the summer camps were and, oh my gosh, are they cute. They have a pony camp, super hero camp, pirate camp, and my favorite.....princess camp! So I signed her up immediately! Seriously, what is cuter than princess camp???? They are going to teach her how to wave and curtsy like a princess, have a princess tea party, a princess photo shoot, make princess crafts and crowns and tons of other cute stuff. Its 3 days long, 3 hours a day and pretty cheap. I am so excited. I'm debating on weather or not I want to sign her up for the pony camp, that one is just one day but they get to learn how to ride ponys! So cute! I love it. So the camp starts in July and Michael is going to think I'm so weird, but she will love it! What little girl doesn't want to go to princess camp? Davis would go too if I would let him!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds WAY stinkin' cute! I would definitely send my daughter to Princess Camp :)
Post a Comment