Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love KSL!!


Our tv broke last week and we have been suffering without it. It's not we rely on the TV all the time but we do rely on it for certain things such as, my daughter still gets up at 5:30 in the morning so it is a good source of entertainment for her until we wake up. So we started looking for cheap TVs on KSL classifieds. We found some pretty good deals but none that we could really afford. Then I came accross an ad that said "Just make an offer" it was a 36" HD flat screen (not flat panel) super nice TV. So I jokingly told him I would pay $50 for it, expecting him to come back and say "no way, how about $300. But he came back and said he would take $75 for it. So we went and saw it and it really is just a weird guy who needed to get rid of a tv fast. It works beautifully and we stole it for $75! I was so excited. I got it home and I cannot believe we got such a good deal on such a nice TV. Its a monster but it's awesome. We also got another tv on KSL for our bedroom for $20, its a 25" super nice tv. So they're out there. You just have to find INSANE people who are willing to give stuff away for so cheap! And when you do find a deal you have to act fast and get it before anybody else!

No comments: