Then we went to some gift shops and galleries.......


Then, we drove back to our cabins and as we were getting into our cabin there were a lot of bugs and I was swatting a huge moth away and happened to do the "perfect storm" of movements and dislocated my shoulder. I wish a had a cooler story of how I did it but I don't. It was really gross, my arm was all crooked and I almost died. Swear words might have come out of my mouth. Michael popped it back in and I could not stop shaking uncontrollably. I can't even think of words that can describe how much it hurt. So then I was ruined for the rest of the trip. We had all this stuff planned that I could no longer do. I was so mad. So they called a medic in and they bandaged me up.......

Then we drove back into town and stopped for some pictures of the beautiful park....


Then, we drove back to our cabins and as we were getting into our cabin there were a lot of bugs and I was swatting a huge moth away and happened to do the "perfect storm" of movements and dislocated my shoulder. I wish a had a cooler story of how I did it but I don't. It was really gross, my arm was all crooked and I almost died. Swear words might have come out of my mouth. Michael popped it back in and I could not stop shaking uncontrollably. I can't even think of words that can describe how much it hurt. So then I was ruined for the rest of the trip. We had all this stuff planned that I could no longer do. I was so mad. So they called a medic in and they bandaged me up.......
Then we drove back into town and stopped for some pictures of the beautiful park....
Then we went to a IMAX movie called Dinosaurs Alive 3D. It was really cool, and nauseating at the same time.....

Then we went to lunch and drove home. So it was fun and not fun at the same time. I talked to my brother in law who is a doctor and I have to wear a sling for a week and I can't move it. Moms are not allowed to get hurt! I can't lift my baby or cook or take a shower. It's lovely. So thats my weekend. Some day I'll get a real vacation....... :)

Then we went to lunch and drove home. So it was fun and not fun at the same time. I talked to my brother in law who is a doctor and I have to wear a sling for a week and I can't move it. Moms are not allowed to get hurt! I can't lift my baby or cook or take a shower. It's lovely. So thats my weekend. Some day I'll get a real vacation....... :)

1 comment:
lol, oh Andrea this could only happen to you! I can't believe you dislocated your shoulder, that is so sad! I don't even want to imagine how much that hurt... You were a trooper for sticking out the rest of the trip though! Glad you were able to have SOME fun :)
Post a Comment