Friday, February 20, 2009

embarassing story

Today I was helping a friend move some of my stuff she bought into her car and I saw a creepy guy with a beard standing by her van and I heard a noise that sounded like he was trying to open the door. So a asked my friend if she knew who he was and she said no. When he saw us he seemed to start walking away really fast so I screamed at him "Hey, were you just trying to get into that van!" And he looked at me and said "Was I trying to get into that van?" I said yes and he said "I am the mail man, I just delivered your mail because this van is parked in front of your mail box." then he continued to walk to his mail truck and drive away. Wow did I feel stupid. I was so embarassed. But I was just trying to protect my friends car. And he did look creepy.

Kelly, Leanne and I went and saw Confessions of a Shopoholic today. It was alright. I thought the beginning and end were good, but the middle was kinda boring. The story was pretty wierd. My advice would be to wait til comes out on dvd and rent it if you want to see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wasn't he wearing mail man clothes? that is a funny story. I liked the movie, but prob because I loved seeing all the clothes and I love Isla Fisher. But yes, it totally was inconsistencies that drove me crazy, and I would still say just wait to rent it on DVD. but it was fun going!

amber {and co.} said...

oh man, I'm so sad I didn't get to go with you guys! Dang teething baby... even if the movie wasn't the greatest it's always so much fun to hang out with the girls!

MSorenson said...

That is the funniest story! How do these things always happen to you. Glad he wasn't some psycho car jacker!

Amanda said...

That's really funny. Good job being so willing to yell at him, I probably wouldn't have... :)