Since Michael sold every snake he owned, we did the responsible thing and blew it all on new clothes. Just kidding. We now have our emergency savings account set up and we payed off a whole entire credit card!! Yay! So we were feeling so proud of ourselves that we gave each other a few bucks to buy some new clothes. I haven't bought anything for myself in a really long time. And my sister just moved in with us, she's the one with the crazy style. So we went shopping today and she convinced me to buy bright red skinny jeans. They are actually really cute-

Don't be jealous when you see me wearing them.My sister wanted to get bright green ones and we wear them at the same time. But she chickened out. I also got the shoes I've been wanting for a long time-


And these awesome skinny jeans from Forever 21 on sale for $19.99. I got a few more things from Downeast and Forever 21. I feel awesome. I love getting new clothes and I love paying for them with cash and not credit cards. It's a great feeling. I know we're poor, but sometimes its okay to reward yourself. I have definitely earned some of that snake money after putting up with them for so long.
2 comments:
yay! I'm so happy for you guys! this is just the beginning:)
Congrats! Can't wait to see how cute you look in them!
Post a Comment