Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I am experiencing a miracle
When Michael and I were dating I knew of his love for animals. He had over 50 snakes living in his appartment with him. I am not scared of snakes and they don't bother me at all. The only think that bothers me about them is if they take up to much room in my house. Or if they stink. So I have lived with hundreds of animals in my house for 5 years. And have worked darn hard at having a good smelling home too! He can actually make a lot money breading and selling them. Anyway, since we found this condo it got him thinking that he may have to get rid of everything he has. Now, I didn't even say anything to him about this. So he came to me yesterday and said "I'm going to Vegas this Sunday and selling all my snakes." Wait.....what? I was blown away. I thought he was kidding. He wouldn't even sell his snakes when we lived in a 2 bedroom house and I had my first baby, they stayed in the front room. Discusting. I thought this was going to be a huge fight. He's just going and selling everything! I am so amazed. I never thought this day would come. Ever. And we still don't know if we'll get this condo, but still, his commitment to getting what we want is very impressive to me. This is a huge sacrifice for him. And I'm sure the fact that he has NO time to take care of them is a contributing factor, and I found 2 dead snakes (in their cages) yesterday. I don't even know what to do with no animals living in my house! I can save about $10 a month from buying Fabreeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah, the little miracles in marraiges :)
yay for miracles!
Hooray! You definitely deserve a miracle, I'm so glad things are working out! And props to Michael for being so willing to sacrifice :)
Post a Comment