
Those are postage stamps. Layers and layers of postage stamps. About $50 worth. Rylie always thinks they're stickers and she has gotten in trouble for this before. Thats what's so blood curdling angering about this. I had to send her to her room immediately so I wouldn't throw her out the window. And once they are stuck together like that, they are ruined. They do that on purpose so they will stick to envelopes so well. And to top it off, when I pulled them off they ripped the paint off of the chair. I heard on the radio that the average 3 year old ruins about $10 worth of stuff a week. In my house it's way more.
4 comments:
were you actually collecting those or do you just have like 1000 things to mail off every month? thats a lot of stamps...
That has got to be frustrating...but pretty funny too!
Oh no! I'm so sorry, that's really frustrating! I'm not looking forward to that... I guess we'd better start our 3-year-old-furniture-etc-replacement fund now since apparently we'll need it. Thanks for helping us all to learn :)
Oh dear, that is a LOT of stamps! I'm sure that is reeeeally frustrating! Maybe you could take the chair to the post office and ask for a refund? :)
Post a Comment