Saturday, February 28, 2009
excuse me ma'am....
Tonight we were going to dinner at PF Changs and as Rylie, Davis, and I were running in the parking lot toward the restaurant and woman in an SUV pulls up beside us and says "Excuse me ma'am but your daughters pants are completely falling off." I looked down and her whole little bare booty was showing. Her panties and pants had fallen off while we were running. She was wearing stretchy sweat suit pants so the fronts were still up. I could not stop laughing. Just picturing a little kid running down the street with their bum hanging out. She didn't even notice. And what were people thinking as they saw her? Luckily someone told us. I still can't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha! That is too funny! I can just picture Rylie running with her little toosh out for everyone to see :)
That's hilarious. I wish I would have seen that. All the funny stuff happens to you - lucky :)
so awesome, I'm laughing about it too. Why do all these funny things happen to you??
Post a Comment