
Trine Lassen Krueger and I have been doing our weekly lunches for about a year and a half now. We get together at each others houses and have lunch and let our kids kill each other, I mean, play with each other. It's usually my kid picking on her kid. They have been getting better though. Today it all started well with dress ups and laughing and ended in a brawl over a magna-doodle. Story of my life. But it is really fun to get together and talk about "mommy" things. And I love holding her yummy little baby girl! Our daughters have a love hate relationship and some days its exhausting, but we keep on getting together in the hopes that some day our children will go 5 minutes with out pulling hair or stealing toys. Today we laughed because we realised that we both have the exact same hair cuts. So funny. I got a wheat grinder for christmas so we ground some wheat for Trine. Now I want some wheat to make bread. I might steal some of hers. Don't tell her! :)

Is she hugging her or trying to secretly strangle her? I know that sneaky smile.
1 comment:
ha, that's funny because I was just going to do a post about our lunches too! thanks again for the wheat, hope the wheat bread works out for us when we try it this next week!
PS You are beautiful, I'm totally just wishing I could look as hot as you do with bangs :)
Post a Comment