I found a few more things that I need to sell. Enjoy.

Panasonic TV with VCR and remote control.
$30
Super cute bathroom set with shower curtain and matching rug and toilet rug. We only used it for a few months.
$20

Chocolate fountain
$10

Old (and I mean old) blue recliner
$15

Fold up bar stools
$10 for both
6 Player Croque set. New in box.
$15
Leather computer chair
$25I also have another cute bathroom set with a white shower curtain and light green rug and toilet rug.
3 comments:
Ooo! I'll take the leather computer chair...now....how to figure out shipping? :)
it turns out i can't miss school next thursday, but if you can find someone during the afternoon, i can do the nights.
Wow, you really are getting rid of a ton of stuff! I wish I could get the chocolate fountain, I love those things. Can't wait to see your new place when I come up in May!
Post a Comment