Friday, June 5, 2009

are we insane?

The answer is yes. A thousand times yes. We have been discussing a dog for the kids for a while now and have been looking everywhere for a good dog. My definition and Michaels definition of a "good" dog is very different. We went to the pound and saw this huge Peranise dog, they are massive and have long white fur. Michael fell in love with it. But I put my foot down and said no way are we getting a dog that big with that much fur. No thank you. He also wants to get a dog called a mastiff........have you seen that movie "The Sandlot"? You know Hercules? Thats a mastiff. They are massive. I wouldn't mind getting a big dog if we had a back yard but, hi, we live in a tiny condo. So I found this super cute small dog on KSL and went to look at him today and I thought he was really cute. He's terrier so he doesn't shed and doesn't really bark and is really good with kids. His name is Mushu because he looks just like the dragon on Mulan. I think he looks like Chubaca from Star Wars. He's kinda an "ugly cute". He's a little mangy looking but, hey aren't we all sometimes? He's only 5 months old but won't get any bigger. So he's perfect for us. And the kids love him. We'll see how it takes me to start writing the "this dog is driving me crazy" blog posts. It was really hard to get a good picture of him because he was so excited to be in a new house, he would not stay still so this is the best I can do for now.





3 comments:

trine k said...

ha!! you did it! I don't know why I imagined that you guys would go without animals just because you are in a little condo...silly me! :) Have fun with your new "baby", Leyna and I are excited to meet him!

Anonymous said...

YES YOU ARE INSANE!!! j/k he's really cute!

MSorenson said...

I had to look at the pics again, I can't believe you guys got a dog! Is he potty trained? What kind of terrier is he? I guess I am the only Tao without a dog!