Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Thinking of making the switch???
I have been pondering this topic for sometime and I don't know how to make the decision. I have always been a huge scrapbooking fan. I love using my creative mind, it's relaxing for me. But with scrapbooking comes an enormous amount of supplies. I have thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I have been collecting for 10 years. Everytime I had a friend make the switch to digital scrapbooking I always considered them a traitor, a shame to the scrapbooking world. How could you give up the hands on, creative madness that is paper crafting? BUT...... when we moved into this new house we had to downsize dramatically and now all my stuff is crammed into closed boxes, under beds, and in closets, spread all over my house. I can't see in the near future ever wanting to go scowering for all the supplies it would take to make just one page. Every time I think about it I don't want to do it because I don't even know where everything is. I've thought numerous times about just selling everything I have and getting a really some really cool digital software. You really can create some awesome stuff with the software and send it in to get printed out. It does sound appealing. But how would I sell all my stuff? It's all random things. And how would I choose the right software? It would have to be the best one. There are so many out there. If anyone has used some good programs let me know, or if you want scrapbook supplies come see what I have!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
do digital books they are so much better then any thing else. We make ours on our Mac, and then they ship you a hard bound book. We do one for every year, and we always do them in a different style. You schould check it out on the web. Google web photo books.
Post a Comment