Tuesday, June 23, 2009
broken camera
My camera broke a few days ago and I'm so bumbed! I didn't realise how much I used it until I couldn't anymore. My husband finished our gorgeous headboard and I can't even take a picture of it! And yesterday while I was in the shower my kids were up to no good. I got out and my son was crying uncontrollably, I went to see what happened and Rylie says "He wasn't listening to me so I bit him." I was looking all over for a bite mark and couldn't find one until I saw it.............. on his face!!! My poor baby! She bit him right on his cheek bone! HARD! It broke the skin in some places. So he has this circle of teeth marks on his face as a reminder of how ridiculous his sister is. She got in major trouble. I won't go into detail but there was some spanking, some yelling, and some time in her room. Biting is bad because it hurts like crazy and who ever is getting bit is at the mercy of whoever is doing the biting. My poor baby just had to sit there and be bullied! I hate that! So that was another event that I wanted to take a picture of and post....but no camera. I took a picture of it on my phone but I don't know how to transfer those to the computer. I just hope nothing cute or terrible happens in the next while, because I can't document it with a picture. But who am I kidding, cute and terrible things happen to us every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ouch! Your poor baby! Ella bit me the other day and she got in BIG trouble! Hopefully it won't happen again...I swear...some people's children!
Oh, I feel your pain. My students try to bite me too. :( You can text the picture to your email actually. instead of putting in a phone number, put in your email address! Then from there, download the photo to your computer. good luck!
Post a Comment