Thursday, June 18, 2009

Things that drive me insane

I have been compiling this list for some time about some of the everyday things that I can't control but drive me crazy. It's sorta fun to think about. Finding things that bug me somehow makes me feel better if I can acknowledge them and laugh about them. I encourage everyone to make a list and share!

* hiccups

* something stuck in your eye and you can't get it out....you can't see it, but you can feel it!

* the hair caught on your shirt that keeps tickling the back of your arm but you can't find it

* dogs licking my legs

* a toenail that keeps catching on your sheets when you're trying to sleep

* waking up early

* dirty feet

* sand in my fingernails......sand anywhere

* mosquito bites

* anything sticky on my skin (sucker residue from my kids is #1)

* wedgees

* watching people brush their teeth (it makes me gag)

* crumbs in my bed

* clicking ceiling fans. Why do they do that?

* clocks ticking at night

* when the sleeves on a jacket are to small and you can't bend your elbows

* scratched DVDs

* lost remote controls, shoes, cell phones, nail clippers,...........


1 comment:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Ha! Those are awesome! :) I think I'll compile a list, too...yes. I'm copying you! :)