Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The bite

I fugured out how to get the picture from my phone (thanks breanne!) So this is the bite........so sad. This picture was taken right after it happened. Today its all blue and purple and scabbing over. Lets hope this doesn't happen again. But it will...

6 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh my gosh! That is hard core!!!!! Your poor baby!!!! Oh man!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! I am not looking forward to this happening to my baby, but I'm sure it will. I can just see it now. Wow, she has a strong jaw! Wow!

Anonymous said...

(Caitlin)I saw the picture before I read about it and I thought it was a dog bite! HAHA that is so sad! Poor little guy!

Lisa said...

Wow! That is one big bite. She really meant it!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

OH MY GOSH, what a naughty little nut! Poor little Davis, that look likes it hurts... all I could do when I saw the picture is sit there with my jaw dropped! How sad!

trine k said...

OH WOW! I saw it the next day and thought it looked bad but that looks like a shark attack! Sheesh!! Poor Davey, poor you, and poor Rylie for probably incurring a wrath she didn't know was possible! ;) Maybe just put a muzzle on her next time you are in the shower. And possibly a straight jacket.