
I have been waiting to post this because of my broken camera situation but I found out yesterday its going to take 6 weeks to get my camera fixed so I did another phone picture of this so I could write about it. For Fathers day we did the old candy bar card for Mikey. The kids loved it. In case you can't read what is says (and the "100 Grand" bar got eaten)
Dad,
We hope this letter puts a "Snicker" on your face on Fathers day. Even thought we love playing "Twix" on you and sopmetimes we make you "Nutrageous" we love you very much. We can always count on you in a "Crunch". You always "Take 5" minutes to show us you love us. We are so excited you're our dad, it's like "100 Grand" on "Payday"! We love you to "Pieces"
Hugs and "kisses",
Rylie and Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment