Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thats not what you think it is...

........ its the glaze for my bathroom wall. I re did the whole thing yesturday, it took about 5 hours total, but I finally got it PERFECT! I was so excited to finally have it done the way I wanted. Then this morning I woke up to this. My daughter, who wakes up hours before everyone else found the can of glaze and decided to paint it all over the doors and walls of my newly finished bathroom. It ruined about 3 walls and the door you see pictured. If you catch it in time you can wipe it off pretty easy, even if its kinda dried, but this was to late. It had past the point of no return. I now have to re do everything she ruined. I could cry. Seriously, why does she have to wake up so early? Every mornig she gets into something she isn't suppose to, otter pops, candy, markers, paint, sugar, dirt, the list goes on and on. And I have no control over what happens. I just get to wake up to it. We've tried locks and she can open them. I've thought about locking her in her room but thats dangerous so I can't do that.

My poor bathroom! My poor arms! Why why why why why

So to all my dear friends who are considering white couches............. this is why are say you are insane.

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

I'd put a double key deadbolt on her room and lock her in with a baby monitor so you can get her if she is in trouble. Or, possibly back in a crib with a top so she can't climb out! Just kidding, but seriously I would be so annoyed! That is a hard one to laugh off. At least the dog is potty trained and your carpet is safe!

Anonymous said...

that sucks. I'm still getting a white couch- with a removable slip cover that you can wash... and stain gaurding it.