Yesterday was my 25th birthday and I cannot even tell you how much fun it was. It was the absolute pefect day. It started out with a run in the morning (because I knew how much junk I was going to eat that day) Then my mom and husband told me what they had planned for the day. My husband got the whole day off of work so he could watch the kids while my mom took me shopping. We hit up Old Navy, Down East, Target, etc. And we basically wiped them out. My mom spoils me rotten. Then we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with my sister, sister-in-law, Grandma and mom. Then we hit up a shoe store and cleaned them out as well. Then when we got home my husband surprised me with the best gift ever, I have been wanting one for so long.....he had been saving for a long time behind my back and surprised me with a Wii! I was so shocked! And so excited! Then my mom took my sister, Rylie and I to go get pedicures, which I love. Then when we got home my husband said "you have 30 minutes to get ready" He had some crazy surprise for me and I had no idea what it was going to be. So we got in the car and drove to Chili's where he had a huge table reserved and ready for all these people. We waited a few minutes and in walks a couple from our complex that we've gotten to be really good friends with Corrine and Eric. They had been lying to me the whole time and told me he had to work that night! Dirty liars! Then in walks our friends Davis Ngarupe and his wife Kim, followed by another couple from our complex Kristen and Lothar. I was so surprised! I had no idea who was going to come. So we had a fun dinner and towards the end they started to get really rushed. We got our checks and all the sudden all of them got up and left, rushing out the door saying "Happy birthday! See ya later!" I just thought they were all leaving to go home. I could not figure out why all left so fast though!! So we get in the car and drive over to the movie theater and walk in and they were all hiding in there! Dirty Liars! We were all going to see Transformers, which I love and have been dying to see it!! So they planned this whole thing and I had absolutely no idea. I loved it. I love being surprised so I purposefully didn't do any sleuthing. My cute husband planned this whole thing a few weeks ago. He's amazing! So after the movie, everyone came over to our house for cake and ice cream. It was seriously a perfect day. I was so spoiled! It ranks in the top 5 best days of my life for sure. My husband doesn't usually do things like this, as far as surprising me and planning stuff. He hates being surprised so he usually tells me what he's getting me and what we're doing. But not this time! It was so fun to spend the day with people I love and good friends. I'm so excited to play with my Wii! I want to get the Wii fit or the Wii active games so I can work out with it. I'm still shocked that Mikey pulled the whole thing off, with the saving secret money and planning the night with our friends. I love him to death for it. It means a lot that he would put forth so much effort for me. So turning 25 was seriously fun.Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Pretty much the best day ever
Yesterday was my 25th birthday and I cannot even tell you how much fun it was. It was the absolute pefect day. It started out with a run in the morning (because I knew how much junk I was going to eat that day) Then my mom and husband told me what they had planned for the day. My husband got the whole day off of work so he could watch the kids while my mom took me shopping. We hit up Old Navy, Down East, Target, etc. And we basically wiped them out. My mom spoils me rotten. Then we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with my sister, sister-in-law, Grandma and mom. Then we hit up a shoe store and cleaned them out as well. Then when we got home my husband surprised me with the best gift ever, I have been wanting one for so long.....he had been saving for a long time behind my back and surprised me with a Wii! I was so shocked! And so excited! Then my mom took my sister, Rylie and I to go get pedicures, which I love. Then when we got home my husband said "you have 30 minutes to get ready" He had some crazy surprise for me and I had no idea what it was going to be. So we got in the car and drove to Chili's where he had a huge table reserved and ready for all these people. We waited a few minutes and in walks a couple from our complex that we've gotten to be really good friends with Corrine and Eric. They had been lying to me the whole time and told me he had to work that night! Dirty liars! Then in walks our friends Davis Ngarupe and his wife Kim, followed by another couple from our complex Kristen and Lothar. I was so surprised! I had no idea who was going to come. So we had a fun dinner and towards the end they started to get really rushed. We got our checks and all the sudden all of them got up and left, rushing out the door saying "Happy birthday! See ya later!" I just thought they were all leaving to go home. I could not figure out why all left so fast though!! So we get in the car and drive over to the movie theater and walk in and they were all hiding in there! Dirty Liars! We were all going to see Transformers, which I love and have been dying to see it!! So they planned this whole thing and I had absolutely no idea. I loved it. I love being surprised so I purposefully didn't do any sleuthing. My cute husband planned this whole thing a few weeks ago. He's amazing! So after the movie, everyone came over to our house for cake and ice cream. It was seriously a perfect day. I was so spoiled! It ranks in the top 5 best days of my life for sure. My husband doesn't usually do things like this, as far as surprising me and planning stuff. He hates being surprised so he usually tells me what he's getting me and what we're doing. But not this time! It was so fun to spend the day with people I love and good friends. I'm so excited to play with my Wii! I want to get the Wii fit or the Wii active games so I can work out with it. I'm still shocked that Mikey pulled the whole thing off, with the saving secret money and planning the night with our friends. I love him to death for it. It means a lot that he would put forth so much effort for me. So turning 25 was seriously fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristen, me, Corrine. I'm wearing the new apron my sister-in-law Christine gave me. Love it!








5 comments:
thats so awesome! I can't wait to get back and come over and play wii with you. happy birthday!!!
What a fun day!!!! :) You should hook your wii up to the internet and we can play each other! :)
yay, so glad you had such a great day! Way to go Michael, and Mom Olson! You deserve an awesome day like that Andrea! have fun with your wii!!
Yay for birthdays! Sounds like you were quite the spoiled girl and that you had an awesome day! Miss you tons! By the way, I need your address, will you text it to me? Thanks!
u r o-l-d. old. p.s. i'm stealing your wii in 19 days.
Post a Comment