| From Recently Updated |
Little Olivia had her two week check up today. I am now going on my second consecutive night without sleep. She has decided in the last few nights to not sleep. At all. She's just awake all night grunting and fussing. I'm pretty sure she has some tummy issues going on. But I am beat. I can usually do one night with no sleep, but when it gets to the second and third, I really can't do it. I have 2 other kids to take care of and they are not on their best behavior at the moment. The new sibling adjustment is not going well. They are very sweet to her, not so sweet to me. I feel like I have 2 teenagers in the house with the attitudes these kids are busting out with. I'm sure it will just take time, but in the mean time I am exhausted. And let me remind you that my sweet husband works and goes to school all day. All day. And I'm pretty sure I'm getting thrush again. I had it with Davis and it was a first class nightmare. You can't nurse because it burns so bad and so you have to give the baby bottles, which then gets them used to bottles and they never want to nurse again. It's awful. I'm not 100% sure I have it, but I'm feeling the starts of it and I'm not happy about it. But Livy has gained a full pound since she was born and she's still a full pound lighter than Rylie when she was born! Crazy! So today was not such a good day. I really hope this little baby sleeps tonight or I might have to get on some crazy pills. I miss my mom so much. Trying to figure out how to make dinner and nurse at the same time is quite the challenge. I wish she lived here. So hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

3 comments:
I heart you!!!! You know where I live if you EVER need me... :)
I'm so sorry! It will get better...at least there's that! I had thrush with Jack and oh my word...it's the worst pain I've ever felt. It would make me stop talking mid-sentence because I couldn't even breath it was so bad! I hope for your sake that's not it. Good luck and hang in there! You can do it!
Hope you got some sleep! She is a sweet little thing. Sorry I can't come babysit.
Post a Comment