skip to main |
skip to sidebar
all the family
It was so much fun having all the family here for Olivia's blessing. It was a crazy jam packed weekend. My mom left yesterday though so now it's back to real life. Now I have to see what it's really going to be like with 3 kids! I'm scared!!These are all the cousins on Mike's side together.Every time we get together we get matching outfits for all the cousins. Here is Davis, Rylie, Elizabeth, Olivia, Taylor, and ChristianDecorating Easter eggsThis is the first time meeting Olivia for Jamie and my dadChristian was so cute with Livy, he was always very concerned with where she was and he called her "Yi Yah!" So cute!!
1 comment:
Yes! I made the blog! I'm glad we were able to all get together. I look forward to getting together again soon.
Post a Comment