Wednesday, April 28, 2010
enough is enough already!!
I am so tired of being sick! I can not even tell you how tired I am of being sick. When I started taking the antibiotics a week ago for the mastitis I got a strange sore throat but didn't really think anything of it. It was getting progressively worse but I still thought it had to be nothing because I was already on antibiotics so it couldn't be anything to serious. Then I started to get this really irritating cough that kept getting worse and worse. So on Sunday I went into the intsacare and saw a doctor who told me it was nothing to worry about and that it was a side effect of the antibiotics and that I was NOT contagious, which I thought was strange. Then it kept getting worse and worse and last night after having the baby and my cough keep me ALL night, I decided I needed a second opinion. So i scheduled an appointment with my family practice doctor this morning and he said I defiantly had a viral infection in my lungs and that I was super contagious and have been the entire time. He said the other doctor I talked to was a quack and had no idea what he was talking about. And on top of that I also have conjunctivitis in my eye which sorta makes me look like a zombie. He said the antibiotics only treat bacterial infections and I have viral infections so that's why it wasn't working. Holy cow could one more thing please happen to make things harder? At least I got some really good Phenegrin cough syrup out of this ordeal. What I'm really mad about is this other doctor told me I wasn't contagious so I've all over my baby and now she's probably going to get sick too. I do remember getting really sick after having my other two kids because your immune system is basically nothing after you have a baby. I just hope I get better and no other strange illnesses come up before our vacation next week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment