Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures from this week

Here are some pictures from this week of how fat my baby is getting. She gets cuter every day! She just grew out of newborn diapers and new born outfits and now fits into 0-3 month clothes.

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

From Recently Updated

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

She is so cute! Her hair looks like Taylor's did as a baby.

Bre said...

your little girl is so cute! Look at all that hair! I love it! To answer your question, my baby boy will wake at night after about 4-5 hours of sleep for a feeding. After I'm done with him, I have to wake Emily up to feed her. (Which BREAKS MY HEART!) If I don't wake her up, she'll wake up on her own about a half hour later (right when I'm about to start falling asleep.) So yeah, it's just to keep them on the same sleeping/eating schedule. The whole process takes about 1 1/2-2 hours. (Although last night I got it done in an hour. I felt like a rock star) The joys of twins! :)