Sunday, November 29, 2009

Faces

Davis loves to make different faces for the different moods he has. We play this game all the time. So I wanted to take pictures of some of the faces he makes. (I noticed how unclean his nose was after I took the pics. Oh well)

This one is his sleepy face... or as he calls it, his "good night time eyes"
From The Taos


This one is his sweet boy face...
From The Taos


This one is his surprised face...
From The Taos


This one is his happy face...
From The Taos


This one is his shy face...
From The Taos


This one is suppose to be his sad face but he doesn't know how to intentionally stick his bottom lip out so instead he sticks his tongue out
From The Taos

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

SO cute!

trine k said...

so very cute, I can't believe how much he and rylie look alike, just the male and female versions of each other! it'll be fun to see if the next baby is right out of the cookie cutter too!