Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful

Today I am grateful for so many things. I am feeling overwhelmed with love for my friends and family. I am grateful for my husband and children and that they are all so healthy, for my home and my oven that is cooking my turkey right now, for my parents who are helping us out so tremendously, for my baby girl growing so well and making me feel so lucky to be able to get pregnant, for my brother on a mission, for my hair straightener, for real wreaths made out of Christmas tree branches that make my house smell so awesome, for Clorox disinfecting wipes, for diapers I can throw away, for a dishwasher, for my jetted bathtub, for Mr. Clean magic erasers, for my laptop, for dvd players that work, for my neighbors that we are sharing Thanksgiving with today, for the excuse to eat so much pumpkin pie today and hopefully gain 10 pounds (of baby weight of course) So happy Thanksgiving to everyone I love!

No comments: