Friday, November 20, 2009
my opinion of New Moon
I saw New Moon tonight. I just wanted to share my thoughts on the movie while it is still fresh in my mind. I thought it was definately directed better than the first one. Even though I enjoyed the first one, this one is different. I always get mad at the people who bag on these movies for being "cheesy" or having bad acting.....the books are cheesy people! The characters were written with these unreal personalities! The movies are actually better BECAUSE they are so similar to the books! The story is cheesy, the movies are gloriously cheesy and we are all entertained nonetheless. So lets focus on the positive, the special effects were better in this movie, the first time Jacob turns into a wolf I totally loved it. And he is HOT in this one! Totally ripped. It is a little depressing for the first half hour, but so is the book. I think they did an excellent job following the book. Bella is just as annoying as she is in the book and thus, true to character. I was pretty entertained the whole time and am overall glad I saw it. The chemistry between Bella and Edward was WAY better in this movie. The first time they kiss, it is unreal. So bravo on that. The line of poeple waiting for the midnight showing when we got out was out of control. There were people dressed up like vampires everywhere. People had shirts on that said "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward" I don't know why people even wear "Team Jacob" shirts. Have they not read the books? He doesn't get the girl! He loses people. You can stop voting for him. But people were going absolutely crazy for this movie. The end is a little strange but you'll have to go see and decide for your self. Overall, I think it was better than the first one so definately go and see it, but I'm not going to be surprised when the media tears it apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment