Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Just an update
I'm so excited to find out what we're having next week! We find out on Wednesday at 9:30 am. So many things need to happen as soon as we find out. Depending on what it is will determine so many decorating decisions I've been waiting to make for the last few months. And what ever it is we can start clearing out all the clothes of what it isn't- down into storage and make lots of new room. Its funny that I have literally about 15 plastic totes of girl clothing from birth to age 4 and most of it is only from birth to age 1 and only about 5 totes of boy clothing total. I guess girls have funner baby clothes to buy?? I'm going to re-do an entire new nursery and I'm so excited to start a new project. My awesome sister in law is helping me out with some vinyl, she has a vinyl cutter and is being so generous and cutting out LOTS of fun stuff to put on the walls. I'll try and take a 20 week picture of the belly just because its the half way mark. The baby is kicking around all the time. I feel like he/she is constantly moving. I don't' know if that's a good or bad sign of things to come.:) I can't button up any of my pants any more and I refuse to wear maternity pants because they fall down all day and I can never find any that are long enough. Even though this is my 3rd baby I still get just as excited about all the little milestones that are happening. It's all still just as exciting. I did however injure my pelvis pretty seriously when I was about 8 months pregnant with Davis and the old injury in starting to make itself known again as the baby gets big enough to put pressure on it. So that's not a pleasant sensation. It makes it so I have to walk like a penguin. I have a serious waddle going on. I told Michael that all I want for Christmas is a package of 2o massages so I can get one once a week til the baby comes. That would be ideal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to find out what you are having either! The rooms are going to be so cute, they already are darling.
Post a Comment