Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween festivities

Every Saturday morning we have pancake day and make pancakes for the kids. They love the tradition and so since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year we made special spooky pancakes for them. They were a hit!


This is the little cowboy family. Michael and Davis are cowboys, Rylie is a cowgirl......and I am the pregnant cow. My mom made Rylie's costume. I think we look pretty good!

Jack Sparrow made an appearance at our trunk or treat. Davis was terrified of him.



With grandma at the trunk or treat




Strike a cow pose. I look so ridiculous.





Giddy up!!

The kids had a blast at the trunk or treat. And on Halloween night we made potato corn chowder, it's our tradition, and had my mom and sisters and neighbors there. After some fierce Wii games, we took the kids trick or treating in a really rich neighborhood and got lots of big candy bars. We then put the kids to bed and finished off the evening with a scary movie at our neighbors house. I have been having a hard week this week with kids cuz they have been so sick with colds and it finally all caught up to me last night, I was fading fast and now have a full blown cold/flu. As if my body wasn't working hard enough.













3 comments:

Leanne said...

ok Andrea, your costume is HILARIOUS. Where the heck did you find that? What a classic prego costume.

MSorenson said...

So cute! I love having the costumes coordinate. Looks like your trunk or treat was really fun.

amber {and co.} said...

Andrea you look ADORABLE!! And the kids look so cute, your mom did a great job with Rylie's costume! Sounds like a great Halloween, and now that it's over I hope you can get some rest!