Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its a girl!!!!

We are so excited to be adding another girl to our family! Poor Davis will just have to continue being girly, which is FINE!! I knew the whole time it was a girl. I had several dreams it was a girl and really had no doubt in my mind about it. Okay, maybe a little doubt, but I'm excited to get out all the baby girl clothes I have and sort through them. I haven't seen this stuff for 4 years! Here are some pictures of the little one, sorry about the quality of the pics, its really hard to take pictures of them because the paper is so shiny and you can't use a flash, so they are kinda blurry-

From The Taos



From The Taos


She is sucking her thumb in this one! We have another thumb sucker on our hands!
From The Taos


This one is kinda cool, its her nose and lips, big beautiful lips!
From The Taos


This is our Favorite picture....she is flipping us off.
From The Taos

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! She is going to be such a cutie!!!

Leanne said...

yay!!! you totally called it. LOVE the big lips. And love the pig blog pictures. Whoever showed you how to do that is fricken awesome.

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

You did call it, that is so exciting! Another beautiful baby on the way, and those kissable lips....love em!