Tuesday, March 30, 2010

1 week old!

From Recently Updated

Livy is 1 week old today! And doing amazing! She is such a good baby so far! I love doing her crazy hair and drssing her up in all the cute ity bity outfits. I am absolutely in heaven! Here are a few pictures of her. I can't use the flash cuz its really bright for her little eyes so some of them are a little blury. Don't worry, my awesome sister in law took some pro pictures of her and I'm sure there will be lots of better pictures to come.
From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated

Notice both have the matching double chins.....nice.
From Recently Updated


From Recently Updated

2 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Awww, Andrea she is BEAUTIFUL!!! (And you look amazing!!) I can't believe how much hair your kids have when they're born! It definitely doesn't seem like 2+ years ago when I came to see you in the hospital with Davis, and now you have 3 kids!! When did we get to be that old?! I'm so happy for you, you have such a wonderful, sweet little family and I'm so sad that I'm not there to get to know Olivia :( Thank goodness for blogs- keep the pictures coming! Love you and miss you! Ü

Just the 3 of us said...

She is so sweet :) oh and thanks for adding me as your "friend" on your blog hehehehe