Tuesday, March 23, 2010

38 weeks

I had yet another Dr.'s apt today, my last one! Weird! He checked me and I'm still at a 5 only now the baby's head is so low and my bag of water is "bulging out" He did his stripping thing again and said he was trying really hard not to break the bag of water. I told him to just break it and get it over with. He just laughed at me. He says he has never seen someone so far progressed and not in actual labor. Thanks doc that makes me feel amazing. He says there's nothing else he can do to help start labor aside from inducing next week. So everything is all scheduled for Monday. Holy cow this is crazy. He said as soon as my water breaks or I get contractions 10 min apart to run to the hospital so she's not born in the car. Awesome.

2 comments:

Bre said...

true story...when my sister-in-law was prego, she was getting checked by your doctor (her doc was out on delivery) and he admitted to her that he had just accidentally broken his patient's water when he checked her. Too bad that didn't happen to you! As much as I want mine out, I have to keep them in till spring break!

Anonymous said...

ope you don't have her in the car either!!!